SHIP OF LIFE -by ANAGHA SHANIL



CHAPTER 1







This is officially the saddest day of my life! Im not kidding this time(like..for real!)...Today was my last day of High School..which means Im finnaly a High School graduate.Trust me this is the only great part.This also means that this was my last day with my school friends..MAN! I get tears in my eyes by even thinking bout this..I've spent freaking 14 years of my life with them..and now..LIFE SUDDENLY ASKES ME TO LEAVE ALL THIS BEHIND AND TO START LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!

I'm mad,but happy but sad....I'm having all this mixed emotions and ISTG I don't know what to do.Like all my friends are going to diffrent parts of the world..Aashi is going to Canada to study Graphic Designing, Nakshu is going to India Angel is flying to Australia to study Film making..and most important of all Pari (my bff) is moving to US!!...tbh..I'm really happy for her!!...She is gonna persue the proffestion she wanted to since we knew each other.She is gonna be a PILOT!!....SHIT! I can't wait to call her Captain Pari.Trust me ..It took a lot of time for her to convince her parents that she wants to be a Pilot..She has been saying this since we were kids but no one ever took it seriosly.Look I'm not only sad to leave my friends..cuzz honestly I can talk to em anytime I  want by texting or calling..that not a very big deal..I'm mostly sad cuzz I'll have to leave the campus of DUBAI INTERNATION SCHOOL. The school that helped me find my own identity,the school that saw me at my best and worst..the school where I have a shit loads of memmories..Everytime I walk through the corridors of my enormously gigantic school..I can see the 6yr old me playing with her friends,crying because the teacher yelled at her,being mad cuzz her bff is talking to someone whom she doesnt like..AHHH..I'm sad cuz I'll have to leave my home and parents...MAN!...This is the hardest part of all, it kills me that I'LL have to finally move out..Leave Dubai,Leave my parents..You know its funny,cuzz I always used to think that after hight school stuff will be easy..but doesnt look like it!.. Ok ..now tommorow is gonna be a hectic day!..I have to fill out a few more college application forms..check my inbox to see if there are any mails from universities...Oh btw Im gonna study Computor Engineering..I've been wanting to do that since Middle school.
Oh wait I have a message on my phone!

Comments